Grow. Build. Strengthen.
Accomplishments of the Harris County Republican Party under the leadership of Chairman Paul Simpson
- Recruited almost 300 new precinct chairs and a growing grassroots army of more than 2,000 volunteers
- Volunteers reached more than 2.6 million people through phone calls and knocked on nearly 240,000 doors for our Republican elected officials.
- Raised more than $5.6 million, turning the Harris County Republican Party into a fundraising powerhouse.
- Expanded the Harris County Republican Party’s donor base by engaging nearly 1,500 new donors, flipping the funding of the party from candidates to supporters.
- Expanded infrastructure from one employee to a robust office staff including an Engagement Director, Communications Director, Office Manager, Field Director, and Executive Director
- Increased physical footprintof the party by expanding from one office to five full-time staffed offices to reach every corner of Harris County.
- Created more frequent engagement events, such as large and small fundraisers, officeholder events, campaign kickoff parties, townhalls, happy hours, office openings, and more
- Focused on the future by creating the Harris County Leadership Council program to recruit and train young new leaders for the Republican Party
- Issued first-ever comprehensive strategic review to guide the party for the long term
- Deployedcutting edge technology to properly equip our grassroots army with the tools they need to win votes
- Developed a dynamic volunteer training programto make more meaningful, effective, and persuasive connections with voters
- Improved campaign infrastructure with a state-of-the-art databasethat connects in real-time with the databases at the Republican Party of Texas, Texans for Governor Abbott, and Republican National Committee